- How did you collect all the data?
The data is taken from the games tooltips, chatlogs and manual writting.
- Can you explain the "Style Damage" stuff?
I tryed to do so at: Melee Damage
- Why are there values like "Frequency: 5.999"? I never saw something like that in game.
The tool is aimed to display the exact values. The game tries to hide many stuff for a simplyfyed display.
- At some places I can see strange looking stuff like "NoCombat Unknown", "TODO", ... what is it?
Even I do not know everything about this game. I desided to display that data, even if I don't know what it does. Maybe someone else can figure it out that way.
- On some spells like "Cure All" there are many boxes within the spell information, why?
This shows how exactly the game works. There is simply no "Cure All" spell out there, they only have a "cure disease", "cure ns and sillence" and a "cure dot", to get the "Cure All" they cast this spells all in a row, and that's what the boxes try to show you.
- How can I select a "Realm" for my "Mauler"?
The "Realm" is calculated based on the "Race" you selected. So to get a "Hibernia" or "Midgard" "Mauler" simply select the correct "Race".
- How does this "Send To Mojo" link works?
Just install Mojo! It will put the gems on the quickbars of your character, no more searching.
- What happens to my Chatlog when uploading it?
Actually it's not your Chatlog that is getting uploaded. It's only the item delve within it! So no private data, chat or what ever is send. The submited item delve is parsed on the server and only if the server could not find that item in the database, it will store the delve. If you wanna prof this, just look at the source code at: chatlog.js
- What's about transfered and newly created Characters?
They are marked with a * and not included into any last week calculations.
- When does the herald update?
The heralds last week data is updated within the night from Sunday to Monday (CET). All other stuff is loaded at the moment you view it and buffered within your browser until you reload the page.
- I have found a bug! I have an idea! I got feedback!
I can't make every dream come true, but I am trying! Head over to postcount.net or via private message.
- What kind of data you store from the users?
Look at the settings page, as less as possible!
- I forgotten my password!
Currently I can't help you. I don't know your password, because it's coded. Just create a new account for the moment.